How do I prepare for the JEE as well as the Board?
Tips to prepare for the Boards and JEE together :
- Don’t miss your school classes. Yes it appears really boring, but still, classes help you to learn many reasons and theories which are not stressed upon at coaching.
- Master the flexibility between writing long theoretical answers and short mentally calculated sums. This is helpful because Boards have a specific marking scheme for each and every step, you can’t just afford to lose them.
- Divide the time into 1:3 ratio initially and later before a month from your boards reverse the ratio to 3:1. By this time ratio, I mean the amount of time for Boards preparation to the amount of time for JEE preparation.
- Clear the doubts and concepts as early as possible. Don’t ever let them pile up because it’s always much easier to remove a stone than a pile of stone at once.
- Remain healthy throughout the year. It will ensure that you absorb to the fullest capacity of your brain.
- Keep yourself motivated and fresh. Don’t see those geeky people who solve problems within the blink of an eye, be yourself and you know that you have put in efforts and it will pay you back.
- Make notes of each and every chapter, it will be really helpful later on for boards and JEE.