How do I register for the NEET examination?

How do I register for the NEET examination?

To register for the NEET examination, you need to visit the official website of the NTA and follow the instructions provided there. You will need to provide personal and academic information, such as your name, date of birth, gender, contact details, and educational qualifications. You will also need to upload a recent photograph and signature, and pay the required fee. The registration process is typically open for a limited period of time, so it is important to register as soon as possible to avoid missing the deadline.

Hello @Tina
The NTA will release the NEET application form 2023 at NTA official website, neet.nta.nic.in (NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST | NEET | India)

First step :- (Registration)
In the first step candidates have to register themselves, filling the required details. An application number will be generated which will be used to fill the remaining application form.

Second step :- (Some basic details filling)
In the next step, candidates will have to fill in the details regarding question paper medium, exam centre details, and upload the documents.

Third step :- (Payment)
In the third step, candidates have to pay the requisite fee and submit the application form.

If you have any query or question then you can ask me.

Candidates can refer to the few YouTube video, for an idea of the stepwise procedure of filling the application form of NEET 2023.