How do I score 90+ in maths in JEE mains?
Scoring 90+ marks in JEE maths is not a difficult task. You need to focus on your study. Hard work and time are important to do good at maths. Also, you need a proper strategy to crack JEE exam. You can connect with IIT JEE toppers and consult with them. They can guide you properly on what should be the best strategy for JEE preparation that will work for you the best, or which chapters you should put more importance on. Some steps you can follow to score 90+ in JEE maths:
• First you should be well aware of the whole syllabus.
• Go through previous years question papers from that you will get an idea about question patterns.
• Study the chapters first which has more weightage in JEE mains
• When you look at a problem try to solve it with your then instead of watching solutions first.
• Select good books. You can take suggestions from IIT JEE toppers on which books would be good.
• Following topics are more important. You should study them thoroughly: Vector Algebra, Functions, continuity & derivability, Limits, Probability, Matrices & Determinations, Integrals, Conic section, Permutation & Combination, 3D Geometry
• Understanding the concepts solve more and more practice problems.