How do I study the IIT JEE chemistry if I don’t like chemistry?

How do I study the IIT JEE chemistry if I don’t like chemistry?

4 Likes

First I will say you that take mentorship by IIT JEE toppers, they will give you advice and guide
you that will help you a lot, and you will understand that chemistry is how much important for IIT JEE
examination. If you don’t study chemistry then it will impossible for you to crack the JEE
examination. You can split the topics and get a clear understanding of the basic concepts then go for
the problems. In inorganic chemistry you need to memorize exceptions so you should write down all
of these and revise them everyday. In physical chemistry part first you need to understand the topics
and then go for the problems then it will help you to understand the problems very easily. And last
organic chemistry is a very crucial chapter in chemistry, this chapter contains many types of
reactions, you need to memorize the mechanism as well as you need to understand how the
reactions occur. You need to write down and revise them consciously. There is no other option, you
need to prepare all the things by yourself. If you are facing any difficulties then you can take help
from video lectures and also you can take help from IIT JEE mentors that will help you.

2 Likes