How has JEE changed your life?

How has JEE changed your life?

1 Like

I’m not talking about studying, that was okay but the constant guilt f not looking even though you were just eating breakfast or taking a long shower to wash your hair. That was the worst. The regret that oh I could’ve been studying right now and I’m wasting time that’s the hardest part of your preparation.
[POST IIT JEE](https://POST IIT JEE )
This world seemed like a dream when they kept postponing our IIT JEE exam. Like the world would end before that day ever comes, it did come through and the last 3 months have been everything we wished for during our preparation.
I’ve constantly been sleeping, chilling with friends I couldn’t talk to in the last 2years, cooking (which felt like such a time waste before IIT JEE cause of GUILT), learning driving, I’m watching shows with a free mind.
I have also continued writing again. I used to write on Quora and had a blog as well but stopped it once I started preparing for IIT JEE now I am more experienced and will share tips and tricks related to the IIT JEE exam. One thing I’ve realized is that no pain no gain is actual. Today’s anxious sleepless nights and hard work will give you too much joy once you reach your target.
HOW is EXPRTO benefitting JEE Aspirants?|| EXPRTO as a service from a Student's POINT OF VIEW - YouTube