How I Increase my NEET Score by 400+ in Just 30 Days

Score Booster Revision Techniques, Watch Now:

This is a strategy that Iโ€™ve used before and it has always been successful for me. I hope you can find the same success as I did by using these techniques!

:studio_microphone:๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ:
Name: Aayush Sinha
Qualification: NEET Topper, IMS BHU - Varanasi
AIR: 1392

5 Likes

download (1)
For Biology be sure that 90% of the MCQs are going to come from NCERT book. If you have read Biology books from start to end, you can try to get more than 75 out of 90 questions correctly.
Inorganic chemistry also come out of NCERT book only, so read the following subjects straight from NCERT book. Physical chemistry & Organic chemistry are application so that you have to read the theory & practice more MCQs from these chapters.
Physics is about formula and its application for numerical problems. If you have memorised the formula and the relationship between the elements in the formula, it would become easy to solve MCQs related to it.
Donโ€™t skip class 11 syllabus because you have forgotten. There is equal weightage for both Class 11th & 12th syllabus. Equal amount of questions are asked from 12th syllabus & 11th.

2 Likes

Make a proper timetable. Focus on revision and previous year questions these are very sufficient for u to score 400+.

1 Like

I am done my biology but chem and physics still weak so can i crack neet in just 45 days my scote in movk test approx 400+