How many months is enough for IIT preparation?

How many months is enough for IIT preparation?

2 Likes

IIT is not the game of toys. it is like a bed of roses with a lot of thrones if u get feel it like a simple way it is not possible.

but surely if u have a little bit knowledge of each and every topic taught in classroom or coaching whatever. u can easily get a deep knowledge about each and every part of the syllabus for this it is true that u have to do so much hard work that there will no time to say hi to yourself.

I am also from the variety of student from which u are. I can easily understand the fear inside each and every participant who is going to start preparations just before 60–70 days before the joint entrance exam.

I would like to suggest you to prefer notes rather than the variety of books if u can make some short notes and revise it regularly it iwill surely be helpful in ur main exam. and one thing u must follow is to solve previous test papers which was held in ur coaching and also revise the previous IIT exams papers.

The duration of IIT preparation depends on several factors, such as the student’s current level of understanding of the concepts, the student’s study habits, and the student’s exam preparation strategy.

As a general guideline, most students find it helpful to start their IIT preparation at least one year before the exam. This allows sufficient time to cover all the important topics, practice regularly, and improve their problem-solving skills.

However, some students may require more time to prepare, while others may be able to complete their preparation in a shorter time frame. The key is to have a well-structured study plan, practice regularly, and seek help when needed.

In conclusion, the duration of IIT preparation can vary from student to student, but most students find it helpful to start their preparation at least one year before the exam.