How many students give JEE on average?

How many students give JEE on average?

1 Like

Around 9 to 12 lakhs

Yes I know a guy and I heard about him from my coaching professors he was the topper in 2007 and his name is Aching Bansal.
He was a student at [Bansal coaching classes in Kota](https:// Bansal coaching classes in Kota) where he was not so bright means he was not in the top 100 rankers in initial phases of class 11th but by the end he improved a lot and started getting top 10 rank and he continued his hard work in class 12th and then he never looked back and started getting 1st rank in coaching classes and finally when the results of IIT-JEE 2007 came out he was the topper.JEE Main 2023 Big Update New Paper Pattern | Must Note Down this!! - YouTube

The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is one of the most popular engineering entrance exams in India. It is conducted annually by the National Testing Agency (NTA) and is the main eligibility test for admission to undergraduate engineering programs in top institutions such as the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), National Institutes of Technology (NITs), and other centrally funded technical institutes. On average, around 12-15 lakh students appear for the JEE examination each year, making it one of the largest competitive exams in the country. The exam consists of two parts: JEE Main and JEE Advanced, with only the top 2 lakh students from JEE Main being eligible to appear for JEE Advanced. The competition for a seat in these premier institutes is intense, with only a small percentage of students being able to secure admission.