How much marks can an average student get in NEET?

How many marks can an average student get in NEET?

1 Like

NEET is a highly competitive exam that demands sound and focused preparation coupled with determination and optimism.

Review Previous Papers and Identify Important Topics Prior to commencing my preparation, I reviewed the previous year’s papers and figured out the important topics with their weightage perspective. Collect Good Quality Reference Material Next, I began to gather the reference material. I referred to the NCERT and the Difference between the winner & loser mentality | How Exprto turns JEE/NEET aspirants into Winners - YouTube textbooks for studying the concepts and bought some good books for objective questions. In addition, I also referred to online study material and video lectures. Plan and Devise a Study Schedule Next, I prepared a weekly study schedule each week. I distributed the time among the three subjects and assigned chapters to each a week from all the 3 subjects. I started off with the high-yielding topics from all the subjects and moved on to the less important ones in the later stages. I made it a point to complete the topics as per the schedule. Get Your Concepts Clear Physics and Chemistry are conceptual and Biology is relatively fact-based. I made it a point to clear my concepts thoroughly in each topic and also practiced MCQs side by side to learn the application of concepts. Practice MCQs After finishing the theoretical part of each topic, I made it a point to practice MCQs for different books. This exposed me to a variety of questions and also helped me learn the application of concepts. Take Mock Tests I devoted the last 3 months to taking mock tests. This greatly helped me enhance my speed and accuracy and also helped me evaluate my preparation level at different stages. After taking the mock test, I checked my performance and worked on my weak areas. Attempting both full-length and speed tests helped me substantially improve my performance in the exam.
Revision
I revised all the concepts, formulas, and shortcuts at regular intervals. Frequent revision greatly helped me in information retention.