How much would I score in the JEE Mains if I only thoroughly prepare with the class 12 syllabus?

How much would I score in the JEE Mains if I only thoroughly prepare with the class 12 syllabus?

10 Likes

If you connect with IIT JEE toppers they can guide you properly during your JEE preparation. Talk with them they can tell you exactly which topics are more important. If you consult with JEE toppers they will tell you that most of the questions are asked from 12th syllabus. But class 11th syllabus has 40% weightage in JEE examination. In chemistry you will get most of the inorganic questions from NCERT book, and most of the questions are asked from 12th syllabus. For organic chemistry, also you will get many questions from NCERT but for physical part you have to practice other books. For physics only studying class 12th is not sufficient. If you go through previous years questions, then you can understand that 50% of questions are asked from 11th class. Many application based and conceptual questions are asked in physics. So you need more practice if you want good score in physics. For maths studying class 12th syllabus and NCERT is not sufficient. You will be able to solve questions in JEE if you practice more different types of questions.
57. Can I score above 200 in JEE mains if I only complete class 12 syllabus?
Only completing class 12th syllabus is not sufficient because you will get many questions from 11th syllabus. Although, there is more weightage for class 12th syllabus than class 11th syllabus in JEE. 11th syllabus is the basic of class 12th syllabus and many chapters are correlated. So, try to cover whole class 11th and 12th syllabus. You can score around 200 in JEE if your fundamentals are strong and you work smart. You need a proper strategy. Here a IIT JEE topper can guide you properly what strategy will be effective for you. First go through the syllabus and clear the concepts. Give proper time to each subject. Make notes, write down the formulas and revise it frequently. In JEE mains you will get many formula based questions. But rest of questions are asked application based and conceptual. To solve these types of questions you have to practice more different types of problems. Go through the previous years question paper which will give you an idea of real exam.

3 Likes