How should I prepare for chemistry neet

I want know how should I prepare chemistry for neet 2023 what stretegy should I use for reactions learning

1 Like

Hey @Senuben

For NEET chemistry there is three parts organic, inorganic,physical

1. Physical- try to understand the concepts learn all formulas and there application and solve as many questions as much you can as physical chemistry is as much more like physics so solving more numericals will help you

2. Inorganic - Stick only to NCERT donโ€™t move to other sources I can assure you 97% of inorganic will be from NCERT itself so just read it again and again highlight your NCERT first time when you are reading and revise that only again and again
    Donโ€™t try to learn all groups in one go. First take 2 groups learn that properly revise that 2-3 times than move to other. And solve only few questions for confidence and to check whether you have gained something or not

3. Organic- firstly 11th part like GOC and hydrocarbon because it will form the base and help you to understand things better focus on Named reactions

For reaction learning there is no shortcut you have to revise again and again๐Ÿ™‚

All the best๐Ÿ‘

5 Likes

For chemistry
The Chemistry section can be divided into 3 parts i.e. Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Inorganic Chemistry. For your reference, we are providing you a 60-day breakup plan for the Chemistry section of the NEET examination.

1. Practice Numericals

Make sure that you practice numerical problems repeatedly. It is the section where you can score higher marks if you prepare well. For the beginning, you should go for the topics like Mole concept, Redox, Chemical Kinetics, Equilibrium, Electrochemistry, Solid State and Atomic Structure.

1. Smart Preparation for Chemistry

Make a condensed formula sheet for Physical Chemistry. Inorganic Chemistry will give you good rewards for the effort that you put in. NCERT books are the best to prepare for these topics. For starters, prepare Chemical bonding concepts perfectly. Topics like Qualitative Analysis, P Block elements and Metallurgy are important.

From Organic Chemistry, make sure you study these topics well โ€“ general organic chemistry, Grignardโ€™s reagents, Hydrocarbons, Carbonyl compounds and Biomolecules.

1. Master Chemistry Topics

Remember that Chemistry can be proved as the easiest subject if prepared properly. This section takes lesser time to solve compared to others.

These for physical chemistry

these for inorganic chemistry

Follow these time table

Look no further!

Link to the solution of your problems: How to Crack NEET with Chemistry: Complete Process & 175+ Marks Scoring Strategies | Tips & Tricks - YouTube

In this video, weโ€™ll cover the complete selection process for NEET with the help of Chemistry and share our top tips and tricks for scoring 175+ marks in the subject. Our mentor will walk you through the essential topics to cover, problem-solving strategies, and time management skills to help you ace the Chemistry section of the NEET exam. Whether youโ€™re a beginner or an advanced student, our practical advice and step-by-step guidance will give you the confidence you need to succeed. Donโ€™t miss out on this invaluable resource for NEET preparation!

:studio_microphone:๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ:
Name: Utsav Kumar
Qualification: Institute of Medical Sciences - BHU
AIR: 1283

1 Like

:microscope: Score a Perfect 180/180 in Chemistry NEET! :dart::100:

:tv: Exprtoโ€™s latest YouTube video is your ultimate guide to acing the Chemistry section of NEET with flying colors! :rocket::muscle:

:test_tube: Dive into an immersive learning experience as we break down complex concepts, solve challenging problems, and provide valuable tips and tricks to help you achieve that perfect score! :books::sparkles:

:bulb: Unlock the secrets to mastering organic, inorganic, and physical chemistry, and gain the confidence you need to excel in the NEET examination! :star2:

:fire: Donโ€™t miss out on this game-changing video! Hit the link and join us on the journey to becoming a Chemistry champion! :trophy::top:

#NEETPreparation #ChemistryMasterclass #180outof180 #ExprtoYouTube #AcingNEET #StudySmart #ExamSuccess #ChemistryGuru