How should I plan myself for 65 days , last smart tips that help me to fulfill the best score in neet.
I can suggest the following tips to help you achieve your best score in NEET UG 2023.
- Plan a Schedule: Plan a daily, weekly, and monthly schedule to cover all the subjects and topics in the NEET UG syllabus. You can divide the time for each subject based on your strengths and weaknesses.
- Revise: Make sure you revise all the important topics and formulas regularly. Allocate some time every day for revision. It helps you to remember the topics effectively.
- Practice and Mock Tests: Practice as many problems as possible from each topic. Solve previous year papers and mock tests. It helps you to manage your time during the exam and also increases your speed and accuracy.
- Identify Weak Areas: Identify your weak areas and give them more time to practice. Practice more problems on those topics until you are comfortable with them.
- Stay Healthy: Take care of your health by eating nutritious food, getting enough sleep, and exercising regularly. Staying healthy helps you to stay focused and motivated.
- Stay Positive: Stay positive and motivated throughout your preparation. Surround yourself with positive and like-minded people. Believe in yourself and your abilities.
- Time Management: Manage your time effectively during the exam. Try to attempt the easy questions first and then move to the difficult ones.
Finally, stay calm and focused during the exam. Don’t panic if you don’t know the answer to a question. Try to attempt as many questions as possible and don’t waste too much time on a single question. Good luck with your preparation!
Study one chapter from every subject at least a day
As you don’t have too much time left, focus ONLY of NCERT books right now. Do not waste time reading other reference books as you will get confused. Your goal is to crack NEET, not to know it all
For Biology, 90 % Biology questions are framed directly or indirectly from NCERT textbooks So read and revise a chapter each day from your Biology NCERT book
Focus on NCERT textbooks and revise regularly for inorganic chemistry as well
For Organic Chemistry, focus more on the theory part and regularly practice MCQs
Memorize all formulas & applications for Physics practice with multiple choice questions
For Chemistry & Physics, read and memorize the important formulas and their relations
Study each chapter in details and develop a thorough understanding of the concepts
Focus more on Biology as 90 questions come from this subject, while only 45 questions come from Chemistry & Physics
Avoid all distractions at any cost like social media, TV, hanging out with friends etc
Avoid taking tuitions during this time as the final phase is solely for self-study
Make sure to have 7-8 hours of sleep every day and follow a healthy diet. Never ignore your health
Have a positive attitude and do not waste your valuable time worrying about unnecessary things
Remind yourself of your dream of becoming a doctor and motivate yourself on a daily basis
If you are appearing for board exam now then you must focus on biology part. Then next month, that’s April onward you must study hard for physics and chemistry.
To have proper preparation along with revision. You must these steps strictly.
Finish your NCERT books, as they will help in creating your base. Try to cover the entire 11th and 12th NCERT syllabus for your exam.
Try to bifurcate your time equally among all subjects. Instead of focusing on a single subject, try to prepare all subjects in a methodical manner. Decide a time limit and try to finish all your subjects before that time.