How should I start preparing physics and chemistry please some one tell me step by step

How should I start preparing physics and chemistry please some one tell me step by step

In this video, I’m going to show you how to study Physics for NEET from Zero to 180 in NEET Physics.

If you’re planning to attempt the NEET Physics examination in the next year, then this is the video for you! I’m going to teach you step-by-step how to study for the exam and score a 180 or higher. By the end of this video, you’ll know how to study for Physics for the NEET and score a high score!

In this video, we’re going to show you how to study chemistry for neet (national Eligibility Test) without feeling overwhelmed. We’ll cover topics like what to study, how to study effectively, and how to Ace the Chemistry section on the neet.

If you’re looking to study chemistry for the neet without feeling overwhelmed, then this video is for you! We’ll cover topics like what to study, how to study effectively, and how to Ace the Chemistry section on the neet. By the end of this video, you’ll be well on your way to a successful neet performance!