How to complete syallabus in one month ?2023

Sir plz help me for neet 2023 i lost my motivation and wasting my days i jave to complete alot of syallabus there and i am also a dropper student so there is so much family pressure on mee … I am intelligent but my darkside is that I’m very lazy guy …so help to overcome these situation and to complete the syllabus :disappointed_relieved:

1.Dude there is no way to complete the whole 11th and 12th syllabus in 1 month.

2.All you can do is revise the important topics if you have studied them before and solve their questions

1. Make 1 week plan for now and decide what topics you will be revising in the coming days.

2. Limit your resources to ncert for bio and coaching modules for physics and chem

3. Revise the large chapters first from which more questions come.

4. Take help of your mentor to plan your studies effectively

I will suggest you to complete whatever topics you can in April and hope for the best.
Otherwise its better to plan for next year.

You can refer to the above video for long hours study
And for mentorship you can register yourself at exprto.com for sessions.
All the best

is practically not possible to complete the full syllabus in one month. However, you can study smartly with full dedication and determination to score decent marks and get seat in any decent medical college.

During the last few preparation days, you should study smartly and focus on the importnat concepts which carry more weightage in the exam. It has been analyzed that 73 percent questions in the NEET exam are asked from 16 percent of the syllabus so you should focus more on these concpets.
images - 2023-03-21T151416.166

Bro you can’t complete whole syllabus of 11th and 12th in one month but whatever you have learn you can revise and solve mock test… :blush::fire::+1:t2: