How to crack NEET in first attempt ( NEET 2025)

How How to crack NEET in first attempt ( NEET 2025). Please explain in brief

Hii @S.K_Beystz
To crack NEET in first attempt , you first have to crack the idea of how to study effectively and get the most out of your 2 years preparation.

• start from the scrap
  • get the idea of what is gonna happen in the next two years
  • take baby steps
  • do what is needed at this moment
  • seek help from your seniors
  • keep calm and chill if you know the way , you just have to walk on it!
  • clear your mind , Dont get confused
    “Its not about the hardwork, its about doing hardwork smartly”
1 Like

Dear Students,

I am Harsh Raj. I have cleared NEET 2021 with 691/720 marks . I have gone through the same phase too , I realised the need of Mentor, to guide through this competition.

Physics is challenging , and chemistry is tough to mug , even I used to make a lot of silly mistakes in Bio. I too desperately prayed , that if someone would just lend me a hand.

I have guided 12 students this year too in NEET 2023 who are scoring more than 650+ .

Therefore I am willing to help the needy students this year too. You will also get some mentorship sessions from toppers(AIR-90, AIR-118,AIR-125)

I am currently a 2nd year MBBS student at VMMC and SAFDURDUNG HOSPITAL New Delhi.

I only need sincere students with me.

Whats app me on this no. - 9341958586

1 Like

Dear Students,

I am deepak kumar . I have cleared NEET 2021 with 623/720 marks . I have gone through the same phase too , I realised the need of Mentor, to guide through this competition.

Physics is challenging , and chemistry is tough to mug , even I used to make a lot of silly mistakes in Bio. I too desperately prayed , that if someone would just lend me a hand.

I have guided 12 students this year too in NEET 2023 who are scoring more than 650+ .

Therefore I am willing to help the needy students this year too. You will also get some mentorship sessions from toppers(AIR-90, AIR-118,AIR-125)

I am currently a 2nd year MBBS student at VMMC and SAFDURDUNG HOSPITAL New Delhi.

Whats app me on this no. -7091078878

@S.K_Beystz 2 year working process, so work slowly and consistently and you can selected easily

Hardwork often doesnt make it up for all
…
You have to work smartly and plan your strategy …
Analyse your practise…
Interact with your seniors and batchmates
Be in a good circle
Discuss your doubts

As hania says ; bas next step pta hona chahiy ; :sunglasses::raised_hands:

So keep practising and keep hustling
You 2 year drill surely gonna give you a great focus and prespective…
And it will add something to your personallity…