How to prepare for neet 2023?

If you are starting from now for neet 2023 I am sure that you can also get your dream college but you have to do more smart work with hardwork

Study minimum 6hours a day

Practice questions regularly

Revise everything at the end of the day

Take a rough notebook and write what are you revising it help to learn for a long time

All the best :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Hey buddy!
I guess you are too late to start your preparation because you dont have much time left.
If you have completed most of your syllabus then thereโ€™s a chance for you but I guess you havenโ€™t completed much.
So i would suggest you to be realistic and plan for NEET 2024. For that you have 1 year and what you have to do is get a mentor who can guide you throughout the process, tell you about the material you will use and make a schedule.
For your daily schedule have 6 hours of coaching classes and then 2-2.5 hrs for revision of the stuff you read in class and then 4 hours more to study the back topics. This will help you complete the syllabus on time and will make a good habit of studying regularly.
Solve the questions under a time limit and always practice questions after reading a chapter to build your concepts. Use handbooks for revision of chapters you have already read, this will save you time. If you are not going to enroll for a coaching then also the plan will be same just you have to replace the coaching hours with YouTube lectures.
I hope I was of some help, but if you want to ask more I would suggest you to go for mentorship where we csn deal with stuff easily.

To prepare for NEET 2023, follow these steps:

1. Know the syllabus and exam pattern: Familiarize yourself with the NEET syllabus and exam pattern.
  2. Create a study plan: Make a study schedule and stick to it.
  3. Use good study material: Use NCERT textbooks, reference books, and online resources for preparation.
  4. Practice regularly: Solve sample papers, previous year question papers, and online mock tests.
  5. Identify weak areas: Identify your weak areas and work on improving them.
  6. Stay updated: Stay updated with the latest exam pattern and syllabus changes.
  7. Seek help if needed: Donโ€™t hesitate to seek help from teachers or online tutors if you need clarification on any topics.
  8. Manage your time effectively: Use your time wisely during the exam and donโ€™t waste time on difficult questions.
  9. Stay focused and confident: Stay calm and focused during the exam and avoid negative thoughts.
  10. Get enough sleep and eat healthy: Maintain a healthy lifestyle and get enough sleep to improve your performance.
  11. Stay motivated: Keep yourself motivated and focused on your goal. Celebrate your successes and learn from your mistakes.

By following these steps, you can increase your chances of success in NEET 2023.