How to revise entire NEET syllabus in 5 days?

How to revise entire NEET syllabus in 5 days?

1 Like

U cant really revise the whole syllabus in just 5 days. You can only revise the important topics which are most important for exams and that only if you have a good preparation for your exam. Use formula books for the revision of physics and physical chemistry which will help you to revise the concepts fastly. For biology and organic chemistry you need to have short notes and charts which you would have made during your preparation, you cant read the ncert in just 5 days of time. For inorganic chemistry just revise your notes and exceptions and you are done.
Let me remind you that the above techniques are only for those students who have been doing good in their preparation and have all the concepts properly understood and are achieving good marks i.e above 600. If you want to revise effectively you need 1.5 months of time or at least 1 month of time, in which you will be guided by your mentor on how to use your resources effectively and if you haven’t made revison material then you will have to spend extra time making them like formula books and short notes.
Like my mentees have been making the revision materials since December and they eill be using that un the last 1 month before the exam…so first of all get yourself a proper plan from your mentor and start making short notes and charts as guided by the mentor and use them efficiently at last. For now just focus on practicing questions and completing the syllabus.

2 Likes