How to start 12th along 11th

How to start 12th along with 11th

One way of doing it is to read relevant chapters of class 11 from class 12 books also and at the end if anything is left you would have time to revise it

Apne working time, jis me tum 11th padh rhe ho uss me mainly biology and chemistry ko add Karo kyuki ye sabject tumhe aarhi hogi to aasan hoga tum hare liye and confidential bhi hoga and physics ke topic jo ki 11 th se relevant h unko kuch kuch ko add up kroiss 12 th ke sath 11th bhi hoti rhe gi .

0e947c1fd31c0a94f140923bf6e24be4

That 8 hours must be full of dedication and determination . Class 12th syllabus must be given more time as in every exam we can observe that Weightage of 12th portion is more than the Weightage of 11th class but it doesn’t mean that leaving class 11th part . Because class 11 is base of class 12 , if the basic concepts are clear then one can easily solve the questions with speed and maintain accuracy .

According to me , 8 hours of study in a day , 6 hours must be dedicated to class 12th portion and 2 hours to class 11 portion .

One need to be punctual and follow the routine , then both class 11 and 12 syllabus can be completed in a mannered way and able to ace the exam .

Hope this helps you .:blush:

Hii @Bhat_Arslan

Its really good you want to cover 11th and 12th both … But
Pro tip : - do not go for backlog current ko hold pe rakh ke…
Pehle current 12th me jo chal rha hai usse hi importance dena hai…
Then roj thora thora 11th b revise karte rho…
And try to learn all the conceptss firsrt…
Qs practise 11th ke chp ki boards ke baad bhu achhe se kr skte… Just learn all the conecpts first…
So that aap 11th ke topics se fammiliar rho and end me esa na lge ki ye to ekdm nya sa hai kuch nahi aata…
All the bestt and keep hustling keep shining!:sunglasses: