How to start class 12th if my class 11th got wasted

I actually wasted my 11th because of trying to manage school and online coaching, in 11th i was not even sure about giving neet so i took studies lightly but by the end of 11th i came to know what I should aim for so i decided to give neet exam but by the time i realised… 11th was almost over… I even failed my chem exam and got passing marks in phys… I have just entered 12th now… and i m very much confused that how can I crack neet in one year? Also how should I prepare as i dont know much about class 11 so my basics are also week… My school teachers say you won’t be able to do anything as you failed in 11th so scoring in 12th boards will be tough so take drop for neet and prepare for 12th boards this year but people say neet ka pdhliya to boards bhi hojyengi…
So basically i’m confused in what ways should i study to clear me 12th boards with good % and also try clearing neet in one year.
(Last year I did school and took online coaching and got trap in backlogs)

1 Like

Hey @manpreet1

As you have one year with you so you can easily cover up things even if you start from zero as many dropper students also do that and as from being a dropper to scoring 667/720 in NEET I can assure you this thing So here are some tips that you should follow

1.At this time focus only On class 12th syllabus
2.Try to complete your class 12th syllabus as soon as possible so that you can give time to class 11th
3. As you mentioned yes If you will prepare for NEET your preparation for Boards will also be done
4.Focus on NEET as it will give you college and everyone wants to study in a prestigious college
5. Make proper Time table and work according to that
6. And don’t waste time from now onwards and just start studying
You can also Join exprto as it will connect you to toppers who have cleared NEET with good ranks and are studying in prestigious college of INDIA and they will clear all your doubts and will help you to complete your syllabus on time.

Our
Free guidence and doubts - ask.exprto.com 2
telegram channel. Telegram: Contact @exprto_JEE_NEET_mentorship 10
Facebook channel. Facebook
Instagram. https://instagram.com/exprto.official?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
YouTube. Exprto JEE | NEET Mentorship - YouTube

2 Likes

To start something good , no age and day is late !Just start your preparations wholeheartedly and sincerely from day 1

Now the study strategy !! ( I followed the same and generally suggest others the same, because for me self study is the best :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

My dear for Biology Ncert should be your Bible.

For chemistry particularly organic and inorganic ncert should be your Bible

For physical chemistry and physics practice standard modules and ncert all questions whether of chapter end, examples,or in text questions as you have to practice a lot of sums and read theory portion

Try to solve last 10 years MCQ questions.

Before 1 month of exam try giving proper 3 hour mock test like exam so that you can be confident and well versed in your portions

Revise your portions daily by setting targets and give equal weightage to all chapters of class 11 and 12

Also take regular breaks,persue your hobbies in free time between

Sleep well and eat healthy

Stay motivated always !

Hope for the best !

Hope you get a medical college soon !

Good luck :+1:

3 Likes