How was your life as a NEET aspirant?

How was your life as a NEET aspirant?

Hi @sharmila
Life as a neet aspirant isnt that exciting and interesting because you have to continuously study for 10-12 hours including coaching in a day.
I went to Kota after my class 10th and stayed there for 2 years and gave my neet in 2020 which was my first attempt and I cleared it.

My daily routine was -
Waking up at 7am and studying till 12-12:30pm, in this time I used to revise my back topics, after that my coaching hours were 2pm to 8:15pm and then coming back to my hostel I used to study between 9:30pm to 12am midnight, in this time I used to revise the content which was taught to me in coaching that day and used to complete my homework.

I used to spend my sundays solving books and when i got bored I used to read Sherlock Holmes. Roaming around the city with friends wasn’t in my routine because once it becomes a habit you start to waste time and get distracted.
So I would suggest all the aspirants that you only have to invest 1-2 years of your life and once you clear this exam there is whole new world waiting for you in College where you can fulfill all your dreams, go for trips, movies and what not.
All the best