I am not able to follow the timetable I made forr IIT JEE preparation. What to do?

I am not able to follow the timetable I made for IIT JEE preparation. What to do?

It is one of the most common issues faced by every aspirant. First, we are so energetic that we make Unrealistic routines. Maybe we can follow it for one or two days but after sometime energy and motivation level drops and nothing goes according to the plan which results in demotivation, lack of energy and procrastination.
To avoid this you should make a realistic goal. A routine which you could follow, don’t force yourself to achieve extra big targets but focus on doing small things consistently.
When you will accomplish small girl then you confidence will also increase and also your focus so sure having problem of making a fix time table then I will recommend you to enroll yourself in IIT JEE

mentorship program. Here you will be connected to recent IIT JEE toppers who will guide you personally on calls and they will suggest you in doing what this exam demands you to do.
Apart from the mentorship program you should first decide a small wall everyday I will recommend you to use a diary where you can write your goals but don’t make it unrealistic. If you will able to follow your small time table for least 2 weeks then start adding more to it increase your level mark down where your wasting your time and slowly and gradually you will make a perfect time table for yourself. You should have a goal of completing at least two topics of each subject everyday and also allot time to revise and solve mock papers.