I belong to sc category and in my state counseling i will get a government medical Collegeif i score 450 above i want to score atleast 500 above please provide me with selective topics and guidance

I belong to sc category and in my state counseling i will get a government medical Collegeif i score 450 above i want to score atleast 500 above please provide me with selective topics and guidance

2 Likes

All of biology atleast upto 340 marks weightage. Don’t leave Genetics n Biotech at any cost. Start with human n plant physiology and at last ddo genetics n Biotech so that it says fresh in your memory. Solve the PYQs.
Physics sake - Modern physics, Semiconductor, Kinematics , thermal physics, units and mmt & magnetism will get you around 100 mks.
Learn all these from one shot and superficially with strong grip on all formulas. Solve PYQs a lot again.
Chem - Complete physical as it’s ver easy and inorganic which will get you around 80 mks provided u are solving PYQs.
It is very ez to get 500mks with proper strategy so all the best.

1 Like

I’ve also same prblm but someones says paper will be conceptual you can’t crack que without concept clarty how I’ll get 500+ even physical chem i cant solve what to do pls help me out

Just try to analyse on your own and see. Whatever anybody wants to say may not be correct for every individual. But phy chem is very ez for neet u can answer by just knowing the formulae.
Think of possibilities that you can ezly achieve rather than listening to others cause everyone has a different way of working.