I give NEET and IIT JEE together?

Should I give NEET and IIT JEE together?

1 Like

Yes of course you can but first things first you have to take both maths and biology in 12th.
Coming to preparation i would rather suggest you focus on any one of them so that you can
get better results in that particular exam.
But if you still wanna prepare for both then you have to be very precise with you
strategy.(Here by Jee i am only considering Mains and not Advanced)
Both bio and maths are not common so prepare for them as you like.

1. For inorganic and organic stick to NCERT.That’s enough for both.
  2. For physical attempt any coachings stuff.That would again cover for both.

For physics first go through NCERT then HCV and if you still get time then only
consider for any coaching’s stuff else not.
Now coming to difficulty level of questions

1. Inorganic and Organic are nearly same in both exams.
  2. Physical slightly tough in Mains.
    Physics is quite more tough in Mains as compared to NEET.
    Lastly for bio NCERT would be sufficient
    For maths you need to first go through NCERT and then any coaching’s stuff.

It depends on your individual circumstances and goals. Both NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) and JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) are highly competitive exams and require a significant amount of time and effort to prepare for. If you feel confident in your ability to handle the workload and are passionate about pursuing a career in medicine or engineering, taking both exams could increase your chances of getting into a top institution. However, it is important to keep in mind that preparing for both exams at the same time can be very challenging and may impact your performance in either or both exams. It is recommended to carefully consider your own strengths, weaknesses, and personal circumstances before making a decision.