I scored 176 in 2020 as I was not prepared fully as I had other exam and I want 650 marks in the NEET 2021. Will I be able to score it and how can I score it?

I scored 176 in 2020 as I was not prepared fully as I had other exam and I want 650 marks in the NEET 2021. Will I be able to score it and how can I score it?

1 Like

What are those things you need to score well in NEET 2021?? The needed you most is
Determination, Focus, Consistency and lot of practice + Revision = 650+. It is really going to be tough but I think you and every other NEET aspirant has the potential to crack the NEET exam.
Divide your study hours into 3 parts… Physics(Morning), Chemistry(Afternoon) and Biology(Evening)… 4–4 hours to each subject and be consistent. Focus on all the three subjects equally. Study NCERT multiple times, prepare notes and revise them multiple times.

Practice questions as many as possible. Important topics should be on your fingertips. Example:- Formulas of physics and Periodic table in chemistry and scientific names in Biology.
Solve Physics numericals, Chemistry reactions and equations and Diagrams of Biology . Practice chapter-wise tests for boosting up of confidence.
Mock Tests for analyzing your preparation and for identifying your weaker topics and mistakes you did in Mock Tests. Some topics are difficult to understand and difficult to complete the syllabus. Don’t need to worry about that. Stay away from Negative distractions and Keep focused. Keep practicing as much as possible.