I took maths in 11th standard but I have more interested in biology then I took pcmb which filed should I go

I took maths in 11th standard but I have more interested in biology then I took pcmb which filed should I go
Neet or jee

Hey👋
My name is hasin…and i have also gone through the same confusion in my 11th…to whether take pcb or pcm…many of my friends took both i.e.pcmb
I also thought of taking pcmb but then one of my seniors suggested me to take the field I’m interested in rathere than taking both…because when u take both u are not even able to focus on one properly …
There’s a popular hindi saying "dono naav m savar hone wala doobte h " (people who try to do 2 work at a time usually fails in both) :grin::grin:

So u take pcb if ur interest is in bio. But remember that the bio of 11,12th is not the same as that of 10th…u have to work harder
But if you are ready to do anything for ur dream then nothing matters…

Also my friends who took both left maths by half of 11th as they failed in maths😅

So choose wisely as ur whole future depends on it✌️

All the best… nd do like :crazy_face::crazy_face:

Hey there👋
My name is hasin…and i have also gone through the same confusion in my 11th…to whether take pcb or pcm…many of my friends took both i.e.pcmb
I also thought of taking pcmb but then one of my seniors suggested me to take the field I’m interested in rathere than taking both…because when u take both u are not even able to focus on one properly …
There’s a popular hindi saying "dono naav m savar hone wala doobte h " (people who try to do 2 work at a time usually fails in both) :grin::grin:

So u take pcb if ur interest is in bio. But remember that the bio of 11,12th is not the same as that of 10th…u have to work harder
But if you are ready to do anything for ur dream then nothing matters…

Also my friends who took both left maths by half of 11th as they failed in maths😅

So choose wisely as ur whole future depends on it✌️

All the best… nd do like :crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

Take field in which u have more interest Bcz without interest u can’t perform ur best. So choose it wisely Bcz itscarrer option and for lifelong