I want some guidance about NEET

Right now I am in 11th and I am an average student.I am just starting to prepare for NEET. I am doing online coaching & and I have too many backlogs.so plz guide me… Main kaise apna neet ke saath saath school slybus bhi cover karo… And I want to clear neet and score above 500/600
Give me a time table and some steps for crack neet and get sit in gov. Collage

1 Like

Hi!!
Since you are in class 11, you have a lot of time to prepare for your exam, you just need to use it wisely with a proper schedule and technique.
I would suggest you to select your resources first like the books which you will be following throughout the journey.
You have enough time so make sure to complete every chapter patiently and building concepts by solving questions rather than just mugging them up.
Focus on practicing questions as much as you do on reading theory.
Make sure you have read the biology ncert atleast 6-7 times till your exams to score atleast 320+ in that.
Talking about backlogs…you can complete that by giving 2-3 hrs of your self study time to the backlog chapters and completing them which seems tough but is manageable.

All this must seem tough to read…but its possible if you have a mentor who can guide you through the process. You will be given targets which you will be completing. That’s the best way to complete backlogs.

1 Like

Sir I have no mentor so plz guide me as a mentor plz sir give me a suitable time table
Plz

For that you need to enroll so that we can interact through video sessions and work together.
Contact exprto team through the website.

Which website