I want some guidance mentors

Right now I am in 11th and I am an average student.I am just starting to prepare for NEET. I am doing online coaching & and I have too many backlogs.so plz guide me… Main kaise apna neet ke saath saath school slybus bhi cover karo… And I want to clear neet and score above 500/600
Give me a time table and some steps for crack neet and get sit in gov. Collage

First of All don’t Bother yourself this much You have just started this journey…Self discipline is the only way…Try to Make a fixed schedule…Study consistently…Focus on neet for entire year study only a month before school exams as it will be sufficient to pass ur school exams and also your syllabus for both neet and school exams is same so…U will get help from That preparation also…Try to study 7-8 hours Everyday And also At weekends and Holidays study for 13-14 hours…Try to give 3 hours to your backlog everyday and also don’t stop Your daily revision of topics done at Online class Give one hour to this…Just recapitulate what u have done in class And check whether there is something you don’t Understood in class…Practice physics and chemistry numericals on daily basis to prevent further backlog Also give regular Test series…Not dedication but Discipline will help u Crack NEET
All The Best…:+1:

1 Like