I want to crack neet ug 2023

Physics kaise kru kuch smjh nhi aa rha h…concept samjh aa rha h questions kaise bnau ?? Bohot saare concept milte bhi nhi h book me

2 Likes
  • Try to learn those concepts through questions …i.e question practice
  • Try once twice thrice …but solve it …
  • Start with easy ones …slow progress is permanent
  • Curiosity is imp if you wanna understand physics
  • Ask questions to your teachers , friends
  • Think think and think …
    Practice , practice and practice
  • That’s how you’ll able to learn physics …there is no substitute for practIce …do it till you get it right
    Try to think practically …
  • while doing questions ask why …why I am using this concept here …why the previous concept I am using is not applicable here …other examples where I can use these concepts .
  • solve 50-100 questions of physics daily …doesn’t matter what’s your score …just solve them and assess them
  • revise your concept again and again
    ALL THE BEST🌟

2 Likes

Heyy there!
●There is a channel called Unacademy Atoms…this is no sort of promotion or anything.
Just a method to improve your score.
That channel will provide you eitth infinite content for all subjects of JEE.
●Follow Eduniti Mohit Sir’s solving appproach of questions.You will love the way he approaches the question.
●Physics Galaxy concept videos can also help you brush up your concepts like anything✅️
●Just follow these kings for physics and the ball will ultimately fall in your court.
●All the best!
You will be good to go!

2 Likes

Concept vo clear rkho jin pr neet me ques aate h. Follow previous year questions and practice those concept regarding questions.

Yt per se lecture dekho use samaj ne ke koshish karo

See people will give you a lot of advice do a lot of questions but believe it will not going to help you. The only way to master physics is understand the basic concept of chapter properly and apply it in whole chapter. If you want to learn physics the best resource I can recommend is watch revision checklist videos from physics galaxy and make short notes out of it. I am sure it will help you

Know the NEET Syllabus.
Important topics to focus on for NEET.
Good Study Material.
Create a Study Timetable.
Practice NEET sample papers and previous years’ question papers.
Prepare Notes.
Concentrate on weaker sections.
download (1)