I want to score 150…160 marks in neet 2023 i am on zero level how to score anyone help me

Help me to score 150….160 marks in neet 2023

1 Like

If you want to score 160 marks out of 720 I will suggest you to focus mainly on biology.

1. Read the ncert and solve mcqs from any question bank
  2. Try to memorize the diagrams and basic concepts
  3. Practice the basic questions in physics and chemistry
  4. Watch the question solving lectures in YT for assistance.

This will fetch you 150-160 marks but if you want to clear the exam next year its better to start with a proper orientation.
You will need a mentor who can guide you how to study and study material. With proper planning and hard work you can achieve your goal.
Register yourself at exprto.com for mentorship sessions.
All the best

Scoring 600+ in NEET 2023 in just 3 months from zero level will be a challenging task. However, with dedication, hard work, and a well-structured plan, it’s possible to achieve your goal. Here are some steps you can follow:

Know the Syllabus: Start by understanding the NEET 2023 syllabus and the exam pattern. This will help you identify the topics you need to focus on and the type of questions you can expect in the exam.
Create a Study Plan: Create a realistic and achievable study plan that covers the entire syllabus within 3 months. Allocate time for each topic and include regular practice sessions and mock tests.
Study Material: Choose the best study material available, which should include NCERT textbooks, reference books, and online resources like videos and tutorials.
Practice: Practice regularly with a focus on accuracy and speed. Take mock tests regularly to evaluate your performance and identify areas of improvement.
Analyze and Improve: After taking mock tests, analyze your performance and focus on improving your weaker areas. Learn from your mistakes and take corrective measures to improve your scores.
Time Management: Manage your time effectively and try to complete your syllabus on time. Take short breaks in between to avoid burnout.
Stay Healthy: Take care of your physical and mental health. Exercise regularly, eat a healthy and balanced diet, and get enough rest.
Remember, NEET 2023 is a highly competitive exam, and success will require a lot of hard work, dedication, and perseverance. With a proper plan and consistent effort, you can achieve your goal of scoring 600+ in