Idea for Jee preparation

Does we have to focus on school in class 11 and class 12? If yes How to manage school and coaching in JEE Preparation

2 Likes

Hello Shivam, see it’s very simple. First thing is that school syllabus are almost same as that of your Jee examinations i.e. the topics are same but in Jee, you have to prepare in a little more advanced way. If you want to do good in both of these things, then I will suggest to first study a given chapter thoroughly and try to do all the Jee material questions for all of 3 subjects. If you are successful in doing this, then it means your concepts are clear enough and if you will even seat for even 2-3 hours during the school examinations, you can easily cover all parts of the chapter and definitely you can excel in both of the examinations (i.e. both school and JEE).

Conclusion - Prepare for Jee properly, school exam will be a cup of tea for you.

I hope this answer will help you.

It’s not compulsory to attend school if u want to get admission just after 12th in iit . Take dummy schooling and start preparing for ur jee exam