In Neet 2023 how many year pyq is enough

Neet 2023 how many year pyq is enough

Ager question ki bat rhe to kitne bhi kar sakte ho, per 2010 tak ke pyq karna shi rhega har topic me .

Solving previous year question is good and a must thing for NEET but is it enough?..the answer is it depends.

In biology it is not enough at all you have to do extra questions at every level . As biology is the important part in NEET examination the board doesn’t have any reason to make it easy. Every question comes with a trick. So for biology you have to solve extra . I prefer books like mtg fingers tip, dr ali and in my case i solve aakash package also

For chemistry it depends on how many marks you want to score. If you aiming for 130–140 marks you can easily achieve it by doing previous years questions two times. But if you wish to score more than that you have to practice a lot of extra question, because examination board knows that the candidate who is good in biology definitely came solving previous years . so you have do extra effort for that.

In physics again it depends on how much marks your aiming for if you want to score between 130-140 previous years’ are enough. If you want to score 150 around i will suggest you to do JEE mains previous years also because some questions which come in NEET are exact copies of the questions came in JEE mains with even the numerical values unchanged and you can save so much time if you go doing that in exam. And again if you want to go higher than 140 you have to take a high edge. The thing is that the whole paper in physics are based on your basic understanding of the concept. So more deeper you dig more close you get to perfect 180. And if you are aiming for a good rank you have to do extra Hardwork

And as the competition increases every year you should work very hard

And dont forget HARD WORK BEATS TALENT