Is 630 (general category) not a good score as far as the NEET 2022 is concerned considering it as my 1 attempt? My relatives are prompting me to take a drop

Is 630 (general category) not a good score as far as the NEET 2022 is concerned considering it as my 1 attempt? My relatives are prompting me to take a drop

2 Likes

First of all, Congratulations to you on getting such a brilliant score, it was my 1st attempt too and I am scoring a little less than you.

See, I think your score is amazing, so you should not take a drop. Neet exam is very unpredictable, I know a person who scored around 620 last year and took a drop, but this year she isn’t even getting a bds seat. Don’t take a risk of leaving a seat, wait for counseling and start your mbbs journey! Relatives wil never ever be satisfied…
Good Look

1 Like

Hii @Sanya1691 first of all congratulations for scoring such a good marks in NEET. It’s really hard to score 600+ and it needs a lot of courage and it’s really good to see that you have that.

See if you are scoring that much I am sure that you can easily get a government MBBS seat easily and nothing to worry in that and don’t listen to others don’t go for a drop just take admission in whatever college you are getting seat because you don’t know about future what would happen and what will be the circumstances so just take whatever college you are getting
And all the best for your MBBS journey ahead

2 Likes