Is 630 (general category) not a good score as far as the NEET 2022 is concerned considering it as my 1 attempt? My relatives are prompting me to take a drop?

Is 630 (general category) not a good score as far as the NEET 2022 is concerned considering it is my 1 attempt? My relatives are prompting me to take a drop
?

1 Like

First of all, Congratulations to you on getting such a brilliant score, it was my 1st attempt too and I am scoring a little less than you.

See, I think your score is amazing, so you should not take a drop. The Neet exam is very unpredictable, I know a person who scored around 620 last year and took a drop, but this year she isn’t even getting a bds seat. Don’t take a risk of leaving a seat, wait for counseling and start your mob’s journey! Relatives will never ever be satisfied…

Good luck!

1 Like

Hey first of all congratulations. 630 is a very good score in NEET, and let me assure you, you will get a good college with that rank.
Dont listen to others as I know many students who think will improve but end up losing the seat in next attempt.
You cant ensure that because as you take more attempts your concentration and interest in the subjects will gradually decrease and there are less chances of you getting better at the test.
Its better to take a mbbs seat in college and enjoy your 5 journey than struggling in dark in hope of getting a slightly better college.

1 Like