Is cengage best for mathematics ? If yes, then How to solve it bcoz there are so many questions in it

I have a cengage book and it is really awesome but as I go to coaching also, I don’t get time to solve it completely, pls suggest me steps to solve it

1 Like

Cengage mathematics by.G tewani is one of the best books to prepare for jee.mains or Jee advanced.

But the main point is that You should try learning concepts from G tweani book because every topic has in depth knowledge and lot of practice problems with proper logic behind it .

You should definitely go for it .If you will use the book in proper way means after reading theory if you will for question solving and analysing them then you can acheive very good marks in mathematics.

But you should go with some other books also for some topics like : you can go for ith A Das Gupta for algebra and trigonometry , Arihant for differential and calculus and vectors because they contain the refined questions and all questions are if good quality which build your thinking ability also.

NCERT is the most important book for the concept building and intial practising of the concepts .

You should go with a test series which will give you a perfect face of your studies.

Solving a cengage book can be time-consuming, especially if you’re also attending coaching classes. Here are some steps that can help you make the most of your time and solve the cengage book effectively:

1. Make a schedule: Allocate specific times for solving the cengage book, and stick to the schedule. Try to solve a few problems each day, even if it’s just for a short period of time.
  2. Prioritize the chapters: Start with the chapters that are most important and relevant to the JEE syllabus. Once you’ve completed these, move on to the remaining chapters.
  3. Focus on understanding: Take the time to understand each concept and problem thoroughly, rather than just trying to get through as many problems as possible.
  4. Practice regularly: Regular practice is key to solving the cengage book effectively. Try to solve a few problems each day, and increase the number of problems as you get more comfortable.
  5. Take breaks: Taking short breaks every hour or so can help you avoid burnout and maintain focus. Use the break time to relax, stretch, or do something enjoyable.
  6. Seek help if needed: If you’re struggling with a particular concept or problem, don’t hesitate to seek help from your teacher or mentor. Asking questions and clarifying your doubts can help you understand the material better.

By following these steps, you can make the most of your time and solve the cengage book effectively. Good luck!