Is inorganic chemistry important for JEE Mains?
Inorganic chemistry is an important topic for JEE Mains as per the IIT JEE toppers. And also if you look into the previous year’s question then you can see 35-40% questions are coming from this topic and from the rest two parts (organic and physical) 60% of questions are coming like 30-30. So it will be a vital section of chemistry. From the JEE Mains perspective many questions are asked based on concepts and some of the questions are asked from based on your learning capabilities. So you can’t skip this inorganic part of chemistry.
Go check this link to get more idea from our expert’s suggestions :