Is it possible to crack the JEE exam without coaching?

Is it possible to crack the JEE exam without coaching?

1 Like

Yes, it is possible to crack the JEE exam without coaching. Many students are able to prepare for the JEE exam on their own, either by self-study or with the support of their school and teachers. The key is to develop a strong foundation in the subjects covered on the exam and to practice regularly. It is also important to stay focused and motivated, and to seek help when you need it.

Yes,it is possible.I myself cleared JEE without coaching only.I am studying in IIT Delhi in my first year.All you need is discipline because the benefit of coaching is that it keeps you disciplined and regular,if you can do that on your own there is no need of coaching.Every topic is taught on YouTube by various good channels.

DEFINITELY,its not the coaching that makes you crack JEE, rather its you who crack the exam with an unending will to do so.
Also,Why dont you do it yohrself and show the rest of the world,that this is ofcourse possible?
Juts head up to youtube,complete NCERT’s for Chemistry,solve previous year questions from the MARKS app and you are all set to crack JEE with a decenet rank.
All the best champ!!!