Is regular school good for NEET?

Is regular school good for NEET?

1 Like

How @Daman,

It depends on you, if you are day scholar then you should attend school just to maintain your attendance or you can do dummy schooling as many aspirants do they just have to go to give exams rest of the time they just attend there NEET lectures and study for NEET
But I think if you are able to manage between both school and your preparation then you should attend school as you have several other activities to do at school as they are also important you spend time with friends and other things but just don’t waste time after school be focused on your preparation and you should know your priorities.

If you have any query or question then you can ask me.

1 Like

Yes you should,
Attending school regularly improve your foundation on basics of your academics course which is the main requirements in [competitive exams like NEET](https://competitive exams like NEET). Simply avoiding school studies will not let you go anywhere and you will got stuck at a single point only. That’s why I personally recommend to each and every students to go through your NCERT books once every day and solve completely the exercises of the prescribed chapters of the syllabus.

Pros

You will have interaction with others. You won’t feel lonely ever.
You will get a farewell party
Your grip on subjective skills will be strong because the main focus of school is on that.
Maintaining a regular schedule might get easier.
Cons

You will get exhausted because of the daily hectic schedule
If your school focuses on your attendance, you will be in a problem in case you are doing a side coaching or you need holidays to prepare for an upcoming test.
You will be forced to study the subjects which you might think could be done in the end with ease.
You might be forced to give all the tests they take because school maintains its own decorum.
Completing practical files is a next level problem