can i crack iit Bombay if start studying now for jee 2024 i didn’t study anything in math as a pcmb student i studied biology but now i want to give jee and become an engineer
Obviously you can crack as I know many friends and students who have done so you can too. But you need to study continuously with proper planning under the guidance of teachers.
Sometime in this journey you will win and fail but in both the situations you need to be patient.
And keep preparing. To crack jee your concept should be clear so you should increase conceptual understanding.
You can follow some basic rules
- You should make your own formula sheet in which you should note down all the important formulas that you study.
- You should make a time table in which make sure that you are giving equal weightage to each and every subject as every subject has equal weightage in the exam but you can give less time to your strong subject.
- In the end I would say that you should believe in yourself and don’t care what others are saying because in this journey you will find that many people will say that you cannot do this.
best wishes for jee preparation
Cracking IIT Bombay or any other IIT in India through the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) is a challenging task that requires extensive preparation and a solid understanding of mathematics and physics, which are two of the critical subjects tested in the exam.
As a PCMB student who has not studied mathematics previously, starting to prepare for the JEE 2024 now, with less than a year to go, can be a daunting task. However, with the right approach, hard work, and perseverance, it is not impossible.
Here are some steps you can take to improve your chances of success:
- Develop a strong foundation in mathematics: As a PCMB student, you will need to work hard to develop a strong foundation in mathematics, which is a critical subject in the JEE. Start by studying basic concepts, such as algebra, geometry, and trigonometry, and then gradually move on to more advanced topics.
- Study physics regularly: Physics is another critical subject in the JEE. Make sure you understand the fundamental concepts and practice solving problems regularly.
- Use quality study materials: Use study materials that are specifically designed for the JEE. This will help you get a better understanding of the topics and practice solving problems in the format of the JEE.
- Practice, practice, practice: Regular practice is key to success in the JEE. Make sure you solve as many problems as you can and get feedback on your mistakes. This will help you identify your weaknesses and work on improving them.
- Seek guidance from experienced teachers or mentors: Consider enrolling in a coaching institute or finding a mentor who has experience in preparing students for the JEE. They can guide you through the preparation process and help you overcome any challenges you may face.
Remember, success in the JEE requires consistent effort over a prolonged period, not just last-minute cramming. Dedicate yourself to your studies, work hard, and stay motivated. Good luck!