Mock Test and Preparation

Hello. I have a major problem with me. As my 11 was average not fully “barbaad”. I started revising 11 after completion of 12 syllabus. But I find it difficult to complete lectures along with question with the test syllabus every week because of which I have skipped 2 part test. And now boards are also approaching. Please suggest something

1 Like

I will tell in the session
Clarify your doubts

Hello @Abhineet

1. You have to manage both syllabus completion and daily question practice. For that purpose, make proper schedule and time table ( you can take guidance/help from your mentor for this).

2. For board exam, you don’t have to prepare separately. Revise theory from your notes/ncert books then practice MCQ on the same chapter after that solve board exam previous year questions of that chapter.

3. Take mentorship session with mentor for board exam strategy and planning.

4. For revision, make chapter wise short or concept sheet notes (physics and chemistry)

5. Revise through test ( give chapter wise test and analyse your mistakes and improve)

6. Discuss difficult topics with your friends or teacher or mentor.

7. If still you have any query or question then you can take mentorship session with me.
    Use this form to book a free demo session with us. (Only available for first time users who have never been a part of the Exprto community before.)

Link - https://forms.gle/QRXmfHBSJNB9BkQ98

#exprto #mentorship @Team_Exprto @ExprtoMentors