My 11th fully wasted and Wanna a gov medical college

Please guide mi i have only 10 moths can i do thise

Hi there, You can crack NEET now also. Jut start taking lectures from youtube daily and read and highlight NCERT on daily basis without fail. You will definitely crack NEET.

1 Like

You can crack NEET now also. Jut start lecture from yt or pw daily and read and highlight NCERT daily and solve previous years pyqs, question paper ,etc… you will definitely crack NEET.

Same same… Need help on how to finish

You can crack NEET now also. Jut start lecture from yt or pw daily , read and highlight NCERT and solve previous years pyqs, question paper ,etc… you will definitely crack NEET.

1 Like

start something good , no age and day is late !Just start your preparations wholeheartedly and sincerely from day 1

Now the study strategy !! ( I followed the same and generally suggest others the same, because for me self study is the best :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

My dear for Biology Ncert should be your Bible.

For chemistry particularly organic and inorganic ncert should be your Bible

For physical chemistry and physics practice standard modules and ncert all questions whether of chapter end, examples,or in text questions as you have to practice a lot of sums and read theory portion

Try to solve last 10 years MCQ questions.

Before 1 month of exam try giving proper 3 hour mock test like exam so that you can be confident and well versed in your portions

Revise your portions daily by setting targets and give equal weightage to all chapters of class 11 and 12

Also take regular breaks,persue your hobbies in free time between

Sleep well and eat healthy

Stay motivated always !

Hope for the best !

Hope you get a medical college soon !
images (91)

2 Likes

Share me your contact details here exprto team will connect you soon …