My syllabus is not done only few chapters I do but remaining chapters I read it before so what to do now I am very confused that how can manage syllabus completion revision giving mock test now or not plzz help me suggest me a perfect timetable or strateg

My syllabus is not done so what i do from now to get government seat

Hey first of all don’t panic u still can try…
*Schedule u should follow:
12am-6 am-Sleep
6:45 am to 12Pm - Study
12:30Pm to 5:30Pm - Study
5:30pm-6 pm- Break
6Pm to 8:30pm-study
8:30 Pm to 9 Pm -Dinner
9 Pm to 12 Am-Study
Try to revise things on daily basis If are taking any coaching or video lectures.
*Target to get good score
FOCUS More on Biology as it is backbone of the exam try to score atleast 350 in Biology .
Solve previous year questions and MTG Fingertips Biology or any module u have and read NCERT Thoroughly.
*Try to get atleast 150 Marks in chemistry solve previous year questions and MTG Fingertips chemistry.
*Try to get atleast 100-120 marks in Physics for this u should practice previous year questions and errorless physics.
✓U can also practice Questions provided by EXPRTO also can take mentorship sessions from EXPRTO.
✓Practice mock test along with it to access your performance.

At last stay motivated
…stay healthy…and stay positive

3 Likes

Hello @Khushboo_Chaudhary

1. Firstly don’t loose hope, you still have 60 days.
    Figure out, how much your syllabus is remaining and covered.

2. Cover the topics which has high weightage first then other topics. NEET chapter wise weightage -

Biology👉 Chapter wise weightage for NEET | Most important chapters for NEET exam - #3 by akashmg

Chemistry👉 Chapter wise weightage for NEET | Most important chapters for NEET exam

Physics👉 Chapter wise weightage for NEET | Most important chapters for NEET exam - #2 by akashmg

1. Focus on NCERT and previous year questions. Ncert is must to do for biology, inorganic and organic chemistry. Ncert highlighted notes are available on Exprto, you can use that :point_down:
    NCERT highlights of Chemistry

2. Practice daily questions and analyse your mistakes/weak topics.

3. :white_check_mark: Pro tip - You can join Exprto mentorship program, your mentor will guide and provide details strategy and day wise planning to crack NEET 2023.
    Use this form to book a free demo session with us. (Only available for first time users who have never been a part of the Exprto community before.)

Link - https://forms.gle/QRXmfHBSJNB9BkQ98

If you still have any query or question then you can ask me.

#exprto #mentorship #neet-ug:neet-2023
@ExprtoMentors @Team_Exprto @DrBhumika @Dr.NishantJangra @Dr.PriyankaYadav

1 Like