Neet 2023 smart study in upcoming days

Guide me how can I get good marks in neet 2023 bh starting from now by preparing with a road map for this upcoming 50 days . With a smart study. And how shall I complete my syallabus :disappointed_relieved:
I’m fully dedicated, I just need a way to how to prepare :innocent::disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I will suggest you to take mentorship by registering at www.exprto.com
Your mentor will guide you perfectly regarding this in detail.

1 Like

Physics – Mechanics, Optics, Thermodynamics, Nuclear Physics
Chemistry – Mole Concept, Periodic Table, General Organic Chemistry, Coordination Chemistry, Chemical Bonding.
Biology – Genetics, Cell Biology, Morphology, Ecology & Environment, Reproduction, Basics of Biotechnology, Physiology of Animals & Plants.
Good Study Material – NEET 2023 preparation
The most important factor to prepare for any exam is good study material. Following the right NEET study material is critical to preparing for the examination. NCERT is the best book for NEET 2023 preparation, which NEET test-takers over the years have been following. Aspirants can consult NEET teachers and toppers or read their interviews and check which books they referred to. By following NEET toppers’ interviews, candidates can also get an idea about their strategy and NEET preparation tactic.
images (25)
#exprto

2 Likes