Neet 2024 student

Sir mujhe neet ke liye animal kingdom aur plant kingdom ke liye only ncert ke example yaad karne chahiye ya extra bhi

3 Likes

Haaa ncert example se kaam aaram se ho jaye ga or ager extra example dekhne h to privious years questions dekh Lena in sab se kaam ho jaye ga.

2 Likes

Wake up at 7:30.
7.40–9 : Physics numericals (with a fresh mind), I used to fall asleep reading biology during this time :slightly_smiling_face:
9–9:30 : Breakfast.
9:30–11 : Biology revision.
11–12 : Chemistry questions practice with NCERT reading (Physical).
12–1:30 : Lunch, TV, Mobile, etc.
1:30–3 : Biology (Question solving with revision).
3–5 : Chemistry (usually Inorganic).
5–6:15 : Used to listen to songs to relax my mind with snacks.
6:15–8:30 : Again Biology revision.
8:30–10:30 : Dinner with tv
10:30–11:30 : Physics formula revision & forcefully I used to sit with my Physics NCERT for 30 minutes (it was due to the fear of questions directly from NCERT lines) but hardly read 1 or 2 pages.
11:30–12:30 : Organic Chemistry.
Then I finally sleep while imagining myself in

2 Likes

example with previous year question

6 Likes

Hii @Devi
Only NCERT examples are enough…
Just learn them by hearts and do read ncert line by line…
All the bestt!

Preparing for the NEET UG exam can be a challenging task, but with a well-structured study plan, you can effectively cover all the topics and increase your chances of success. Here’s a study plan that can help you prepare for the NEET UG 2024 exam:

1. Understand the syllabus: Before starting your preparation, it’s essential to have a clear understanding of the NEET UG syllabus. Go through the official syllabus and make a list of all the topics.
  2. Create a study schedule: Based on the syllabus and the time remaining until the exam, create a study schedule that suits your pace and comfort. Divide the syllabus into smaller sections and allocate time for each section.
  3. Study material: Collect all the relevant study material, such as textbooks, notes, and reference books, and keep them in one place for easy access.
  4. Start with the basics: Start your preparation by studying the basic concepts of each subject. Focus on building a strong foundation.
  5. Focus on weaker areas: Identify your weaker areas and work on them. Allocate more time for topics you find challenging.
  6. Take practice tests: Practice tests are a great way to evaluate your progress and identify areas that require more attention. Take mock tests regularly to understand your strengths and weaknesses.
  7. Revise regularly: Regular revision is crucial to retain what you have learned. Set aside time for revision every week.
  8. Time management: Time management is critical during the exam. Practice solving previous year’s papers and mock tests within the stipulated time.
  9. Stay healthy: Finally, take care of your physical and mental health. Get enough rest, exercise regularly, and eat a healthy diet.

Remember, consistency and dedication are key to cracking the NEET UG exam. Follow this study plan and stay motivated. Good luck!

Hii @Devi
Only NCERT examples are enough for all botany chaoters and most of the zoology chapters also.
You may need class notes to build concepts … Bcz initially your wont be used to NCERT language.
Once you get used to NCERT reading, you have to revise and re revise ncert only…
You get all you need from ncert just open the book …
Start reading …
Mark the important poins.
And learn the examples and important information from the book itselff.
Chapters like

• animal kingdom
  • plant kingdom
  • biological classification
  • morphology
  • anatomy
  • mineral nutrition
  • plant growth hormones
    In 12th
  • human welfare unit
  • ecosystem unit

And some more , you can completely rely on NCERT
Thoroughly doing NCERT , you can score 9/10 Qs easily.
So keep studying and keep shining!

1 Like

Dear Students,

I am deepak kumar . I have cleared NEET 2021 with 623/720 marks . I have gone through the same phase too , I realised the need of Mentor, to guide through this competition.

Physics is challenging , and chemistry is tough to mug , even I used to make a lot of silly mistakes in Bio. I too desperately prayed , that if someone would just lend me a hand.

I have guided 12 students this year too in NEET 2023 who are scoring more than 650+ .

Therefore I am willing to help the needy students this year too. You will also get some mentorship sessions from toppers(AIR-90, AIR-118,AIR-125)

I am currently a 2nd year MBBS student at VMMC and SAFDURDUNG HOSPITAL New Delhi.

I only need sincere students with me.

Whats app me on this no. -7091078878