Neet I need 500+ in neet I am not able to complete my syllabus and physics I am not able to complete topics and chemistry so pls give me some tips🙏🏻

I need 500+ in neet I am not able to complete my syllabus and physics I am not able to complete topics and chemistry so pls give me some tips🙏🏻

1 Like

DO THESE CHAPTERS
•Physical chemistry -
SOLUTION
ELECTROCHEMISTRY
CHEMICAL KINETICS
SURFACE CHEMISTRY
THERMODYNAMICS
EQUILIBRIUM

• inorganic chemistry:-
P BLOCK
S BLOCK
D,F BLOCK ELEMENTS
COORDINATION COMPOUND
CHEMICAL BONDING
HYDROGEN
PERIODIC TABLE
SURFACE CHEMISTRY

• organic chemistry:-
HYDROCARBON
ALCOHOL PHENOL AND ETHER
ALDEHYDE KETONE AND CARBOXYLIC ACIDS
POLYMERS
BIOMOLECULES
CHEMISTRY IN EVERYDAY LIFE

• Physics :-
LAWS OF MOTION
ROTATIONAL MOTION
WAVES
MAGNETIC EFFECT OF CURRENT
MAGNETISM
ELECTROSTATICS
CURRENT ELECTRICITY
CAPACITANCE
RAY OPTICS
WAVE OPTICS
SEMICONDUCTOR
MODERN PHYSICS

2 Likes

it’s 550+
images (91)
you can score easily, if you will remain Focused and Consistent with your preparation. You have ample of time left.

Just follow some tips…

Determination+ Focus+ Consistency+ lot of practice + Revision = 650+

It is really going to be tough but I think you and every other NEET aspirants has the potential to crack the NEET exam.

• Divide your study hours into 4 parts… Physics(Morning), Chemistry(Afternoon) and Zoology and Botany (Evening)… 4hours for Physics & Chemistry and 2–2 hours for Zoology & Botany to each subject and be consistent.
  • Focus on all the four subjects equally
  • Study NCERT multiple times, prepared notes and revise them multiple times.
  • Practice questions as many as possible. Important topics should be on your fingertips. Example:- Formulas of physics and Periodic table in chemistry and scientific names in Biology.
  • Solve Physics numericals, Chemistry reactions and equations and practice Diagrams of Biology .
  • Practice chapter-wise tests for boosting up of confidence
  • Mock Tests for Analysis your preparation and for identifying your weaker topics and mistakes you did in Mock Tests.
  • some topics are difficult to understand and difficulty in completing the syllabus. Don’t need to worry about… I have solution for this known as PrepOnline’s Irada Batch. You will study from the scratch, clear all your concepts and solve all your doubts.
  • Stay away from Negative distractions and Keep focused.
  • Keep practice as much as possible.

Be Consistent with your preparation.

All The Best

1 Like