Neet motivation tips

Can i crack neet if i start now
can i crack by studying only biology

1 Like

If by cracking neet you mean passing above 124 marks then you can . But if you want a medical college then you have to score upto 620 marks. For that you need contribution of all 3 subjects

1 Like

To be honest, its very tough to crack the exam if you start now considering only 5 months are left.
First you need to identify yourself, your capacity as in how much you can study.
I would suggest you to chose your goals realistically i.e aim for neet 2024 and start preparing today.
Focus on all the subjects and get yourself a proper mentor who can guide you in your journey.
All the best

1 Like

Yaa you can surely crack NEET if you start now. But the question is to crack NEET only by studying biology. NO, it’s not possible to crack NEET and get a MBBS seat in government college by studying only biology for that you have to focus on all three subjects i.e. PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY. but ya surely if you want to do any other course like ayurveda, homeopathy focus on biology strongly as I can understand it’s hard to deal with physics and chemistry for biology students so only do basics in those two subjects so that all over you can score 520-530/720 in NEET. And ya to score that much also in such short period of time you should have a proper guidance so it will be more easy for you…

All the best :+1:

4 Likes

Yes definitely its possible to crack NEET even if you start now. But bio comprises only 50% of the paper so definitely by studying only biology its not possible.
But it depends all on your category
If you are general aur obc them definitely you require more than 600 for qualifying NEET. so your target should be atleast 330 in bio, 140 in chem and 130+ in phy. Which is definitely difficult in upcoming 5-6 months.
It would be difficult for you to score in phy and chem. But you can definitely target 300+ in bio along with 100-120 in chemistry targeting easy and important chapters in chemistry. And 80-100 in phy targeting only high weightage topics. So definitely you can cross 500 in upcoming months. And if you are from SC/ST category then definitely this score is enough for you to qualify. And if from other categories then this would be a confidence booster for your next attempt and will surely help you in securing a government seat.

2 Likes