Neet preparation for my neet 2k23

Hello there,
Am an average student currently in 12th grade. Am currently at zero level… please guide me on what should be my approach to get an mbbs seat this year like how do i prepare, practice or improve myself… currently even my basics aren’t good enough…please do guide me briefly itll mean a lot

1 Like

Hii @usama

As you are at zero level I would like to suggest you to focus this year on your boards and prepare for NEET next full year whole heartedly as it is impossible at this time to complete NEET preparation in 3 Months as you are in 12th so you also have to give boards so the time you will get to prepare for exam is very much less

But after right after your boards you can start your preparation and you should at least give NEET exam this year so that you just get an idea about exam and can fell that pressure and environment and don’t loose hope you can still give one more year and give exam next year as many of the students take drop to clear NEET

NOW tips to prepare for NEET in one year:

1. You can either prepare from online platform or offline any coaching institute I would suggest if you can afford go for offline it’s not a total compulsion to take offline classes you can also prepare from online as many students nowadays are preparing from there home
  2. Be disciplined for your studies don’t waste your time try to complete syllabus next year on time
    3.Do a lot of question practice from the first day itself as it will help you to improve your speed and accuracy
    4.Make proper schedule and time table and prepare accordingly
    5.Don’t create backlogs try to cover topics from starting
    6.Revise regularly

Hi @usama
First of all get the basics of all subject important for neet because without having clearance in this part you cant proceed further,secondly from now its important have complete focus on ncert for bio ,ncert for chemistry,and mcq book for physics ,start studying through one shot videos and than practice mcq based on past year questions
I will help you by sharing important topics of each subject

Biology:-It accounts for a weightage of 50% of the total question paper. Important chapters are Cell Biology, Genetics, Ecology & Environment, Reproduction, Morphology, Basics of Biotechnology, and Physiology of Animals & Plants

Chemistry:-Mole Concept, General Organic Chemistry, Coordination Chemistry, Periodic Table, Chemical Bonding.

Physics:-Mechanics, Nuclear Physics, Optics, Thermodynamics

Hello @usama
I will suggest you following things :-

1. Join either online or offline coaching classes and follow them properly.

2. Try to be consistent with coaching classes and test series.

3. Don’t miss the test.

4. Make short notes chapter wise.
    5) Focus on NCERT books and previous year questions.

5. Practice/solve questions on daily basis.

6. Take guidance and help from your mentor.

NEET Preparation Tips.
Know the NEET Syllabus.
Important topics to focus on for NEET.
Good Study Material.
Create a Study Timetable.
Practice NEET sample papers and previous years’ question papers.
Prepare Notes.
Concentrate on weaker sections.