How can we enhance our thinking skills to solve any physics problem?
- You can solve good questions rather than formula based questions.
- You have to clear your doubts and concepts.
- You should enjoy solving physics rather than taking it as a burden or homework
Focus on the Problem. Establish a clear mental image of the problem. A. …
Describe the Physics. Refine and quantify your mental image of the problem. A. …
Plan a Solution. Turn the concepts into math. A. …
Execute the Plan. This is the easiest step – it’s just the algebra/calculus/etc. A. …
Evaluate the Answer. Be skeptical.
See for physics solving there is no such supernatural power or extra skill just what you need to do is to clear your concepts and stick to the basics and clear all your doubts time to time.
1.Revise the topic taught in class after class
2.solve question related to that topic same day
3.Make short notes and keep revising formula charts as most questions in NEET are direct formula based
5. Revise your notes time to time
6. give more time to physics and practice more and more questions
Free guidence and doubts - ask.exprto.com
telegram channel. Telegram: Contact @exprto_JEE_NEET_mentorship
Facebook channel. Facebook
YouTube. Exprto JEE | NEET Mentorship - YouTube