Sequence of organic chemistry chapter

What is the sequence of organic chemistry chapters/topics for preparation for the IIT-JEE Exam?

Sequences and chapters/topics were revealed to me by a personal JEE mentor. The ìit-JEE exam is one of the most difficult exams not only in India but also in the world. So, before starting my training, I took a small mentoring program called Exprto rankers JEE. There, I met recent JEE freshman students who gave me advice on how to prepare, what resources to use, and more. Connecting with the latest and greatest JEE can greatly benefit you and get you ahead of the competition before you even start your journey. According to JEE experts, it is a subject to be followed in organic chemistry while preparing for JEE. IUPAC Nomenclature (up to 1/2 hour) Isomers (up to 45 minutes) Hydrocarbons (1 hour - Alkanes, 1 hour - Alkenes, 30 minutes - Alkynes) Critical chapters) Alcohols, Phenols, Ethers (total 2-2, 5 hours). Carbonyl Compounds (total 6-7 hours) Carboxylic Acids (2 hours) Other Organic Compounds (4 hours) Time to study theory and mechanism perfectly. To solve for the sum, connect the same quantities you learned.So a total of 48 hours, actually 12-15 days. and that seems pretty logical given that the difference between Jee Advanced and Network is 1.5 months. To learn more about the learning method, you can join iit JEE’s Best Mentoring Program sessions at https://www.exprto.com/. Among the mechanisms, we propose “Reactions, Rearrangements and Reagents” by S.N. Sanyal.