Should I purchase MTG fingertips for physics

I am confused with my aaksah modules and MTG book and dc Pandey which one to prefer

1 Like

You must only prefer the notes of the institution you are currently studying in. Aakash institute modules are more than sufficient to prepare for neet do it again again. You have to focus on the Notes , questions, booklet , test series AIATS AND MCAP they are more than sufficient for your preparation. if you have any problem in anything than you can follow any book as u wish but the thing is you won’t be having any time to revise the content you are studying . Many sources will make you confuse and you won’t be able to focus on one.

So
1 institution
1 booklet
1 mentor
1 teacher

They are the ideal thing you should always remember. Be in Discipline and focus on your dream.

Our
Free guidence and doubts - ask.exprto.com
telegram channel. Telegram: Contact @exprto_JEE_NEET_mentorship
Facebook channel. Exprto
Instagram. https://instagram.com/exprto.official?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
YouTube. https://youtube.com/@Exprto

2 Likes

I wont suggest you to solve the books like mtg or dc pandey, it better if you solve thr modules of any renowned coaching institutes like Allen, Aakash as their material is very refined and you wont be finding any problem solving them.
They have well structured exercises with basic questions, PYQs and multiple concept questions which will help you get a very good hold on the chapter. You can download their pdf from google or buy them from the market.
Further you can solve the previous year coaching papers of better exposure and then solve the PYQs again. Still not satisfied, you can also solve the question banks provided by the coachings and can join test series (offline preferred) for last time practice.
This much material and practice is sufficient for your exam.
All the best

Whether you should purchase MTG fingertips for physics depends on your personal study needs and preferences. MTG fingertips are widely used by students preparing for NEET and other competitive exams, and they are known for providing concise and to-the-point information on various topics. If you are looking for a quick reference guide or a supplement to your main textbook, MTG fingertips can be a good option. However, they may not be comprehensive enough to be used as your primary study material. It’s best to consider your learning style, strengths, and weaknesses, and choose study materials that meet your needs. Additionally, you can read reviews and ask for recommendations from teachers or fellow students to make an informed decision.

Personally, I won’t suggest you MTG, and I would advice to go through modules of institution