Sir currently I am scoring 250 marks so in 2 months I can score 500+

Please guide me i am lack motivated so I cannot understand how to face the challenges

Well let me tell u first …dont get demotivated ,depressed by just seeing ur mock test score…coz in mock test questions are little difficult than neet …coz mock test of any test series whether it is allen or aakash …it prepare mock test question on taking an assumption that neet cannot make difficult question than this…

So whatever marks u r scoring u get +50 to +100 marks more in neet …

So what u have to do increase ur marks -

1)For Biology -i)REVISE NCERT EACH LINE PLZZZZZ DONT IGNORE THIS OTHERWISE U WILL REGRET AFTER GIVING XAM…revise more and more as much u can…so that u get full confidence …coz there is high chances of getting confuse in xam hall after seeing twins like option…so plzzzz revise this …with full concentration

ii) Revise question from that book which u have solved whole year

iii)Don’t study or try to solve any new book PLZZZZZZZ

1. CHEMISTRY - i)REVISE QUESTION AND SOLVE MORE AND MORE only that question which u have marked difficult during ur preparation time which u did whole year

ii) Try to make physical and organic strong …coz this two only hold 75% question in chemistry

iii) For organic follow ur class notes and revise question and if u get some time then plzzz give little on reaction and mechanism given in ncert

iv) for inorganic plzzzz follow ncert

1. Physics - plzzzz solve that book only which u solved whole year plzzzz don’t try to solve any thing new

2. guys its a time to do revision …so whatever u studied just revise …coz due to lack of revision u do silly mistake …

3. And plzzzz see all that question which u r doing wrong in mock test …

Learn from ur mistake …plzzz don’t ignore all that mistake which u do in mock test plzzzzz

These are the tips which u follow u can score good m
images - 2023-03-21T151422.934

1 Like